Profound communication skills are crucial for business. KAI Japanese Language School proudly offers three types of Business Japanese
In these programs, students learn comprehensive business Japanese subjects which include: business Japanese language, business etiquette, and job hunting skills in Japan. While you prepare for a professional life in Japan, you can take advantage of KAI’s employment support provided by a recruitment agency for free. We fully support you for the successful professional life in Japan.
- NBJ Business Japanese Program
- Basic Business Japanese Class 16
- Business Japanese Training for Corporate Clients
NBJ Business Japanese Program
This is a program is suited
“Japanese for Job Hunting” (20 hours)
Study how to prepare for
“Japanese for Workplace” (40 hours)
These lessons will teach how you should communicate with colleagues and bosses at work. Topics include how to respond to instructions given by your bosses, ask questions about things you don’t understand, express your gratitude, make apologies, and etc. You will learn the expressions and vocabularies for
“CBL Community Based Learning” (20 hours)
Learn how to work with a team and practice Business Japanese language with Japanese
“BJT (Business Japanese Test) Preparation and Practice” (80 hours)
BJT assesses your Business Japanese skills necessary for working in Japan. The class not only prepares you for the
- Note 1: The Nisshinkyo Business Japanese Language Program
guides foreignstudents to overcome the language and cultural barriers of Japan, to acquire enough communication skills to accomplish business tasksand to become capable workers in Japan and abroad. The NBJ Business Japanese Program at KAI Japanese Language School has been certifiedto meet the educational standards and criteria set forth by Nisshinkyo.
- Note 2: To complete the NBJ program, you need to attend General Japanese course home classes as well as the subjects mentioned above.
- Note 3: You may only take BJT (Business Japanese Test) preparation classes in the April and October terms. Thus, you may not take JLPT preparation classes held in these terms.
In order to determine if you are qualified for the NBJ program, you need to take a proficiency assessment test and an interview before your enrollment. If you already have JLPT N2, you will only need to take an interview.
Those students with enough conversational ability to enter level 7 of the General Japanese course: You may complete the NBJ program while you are taking the required subjects in level 7 and 8.
Those students without enough conversational ability to enter level 7 of the General Japanese course: First, you need to finish the General Japanese course level 6, and then complete the NBJ program in level 7 and 8.
Basic Business Japanese Class 16
This class is designed for those whose Japanese proficiency is intermediate level, but want to learn Business Japanese expressions and manners necessary for part-time jobs or preparing for your future job hunting. The class is an hour a lesson and held twice a week for 8-weeks. You can casually learn business Japanese.
Learn to acquire business basics in the casual setting for 16 hours a semester
- The class is an hour a lesson and held twice a week for 8-weeks.
- A session contains 16 lessons, but you may reduce to 8 lessons.
- You can learn Japanese society’s culture that’s useful in the business scenes.
- By learning the mindset as a member of Japanese society, you can acquire business fundamentals.
- This class is not a rigorous job-hunting preparation.
- Since this is also a popular optional class for General Course, you need to sign up as soon as possible.
*Lower intermediate Japanese skills are required.
Flexible Date and Time
One Term is 8-week long and the lesson is twice a week from 17:30 to 18:30 (60
The class starts 4 times a year.
Basic Business Japanese class contains four sessions.
|2019 Winter||Jan. 29 – Mar. 21||Jan. 22, 18:00||B, D|
|2019 Spring||Apr. 16 – Jun. 13||Apr. 10, 18:00||A, C|
|2019 Summer||Jul. 16 – Sep. 26||Jul. 9, 18:00||B, D|
|2019 Autumn||Oct. 22 – Dec. 12||Oct. 16, 18:00||A, C|
- The lessons are planned to be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, however, it may be changed. Please consult us for detail.
- There will be no class during the summer vacation of General Course between Aug. 4 and Aug. 26.
Comprehensive Business lessons in a short period of time
You will learn business e-mail, business manners and business terms in each session, however, the content of each is different. The lesson content besides above is as follows.
|Session A||Work Basics & Preparation for Employment 1|
Job Interview phrases 1, Figure basics 1, Job hunting inquiries, How to write a resume
|Session B||Work Basics & Preparation for Employment 2|
Job Interview phrases 2, Figure basics 2, Interviews, Greetings at work, Asking questions
|Session C||Japanese at Work & Communication 1|
Social conversation 1, Presentation 1, Quantitative expressions 1, Receiving instructions, Reporting to the supervisor
|Session D||Japanese at Work & Communication 2|
Social conversation 2, Presentation 2, Quantitative expressions 2, Telephone manners, Conveying messages
3 to 15 students
|16 times||8 times|
|Non KAI students||18,000 JPY||9,600 JPY|
|KAI students||15,000 JPY||8,000 JPY|
- If you want to take 8 lessons only, please choose one from the choices below.
- To take the first half lessons.
- To take the last half lessons.
- The textbook is included in the tuition fee above.
- The tuition fee is applied to the reserved session only. You may not apply absent lesson fees to future lessons.
- The tuition is not refundable after the class-start day.
Business Japanese Training for Corporate Clients
Based on the experience gleaned from numerous successful corporate training sessions, KAI Japanese Language School proudly make it possible for foreign employees to acquire Japanese language and communication skills which create interpersonal relationships within the company. We have created a training curriculum that meets the demands of actual corporations and businesses that are taught by highly experienced instructors in corporate settings.
Instructor Dispatch Classes – For Those Interested in Office Lessons
KAI Language School provides on-site classes for
Special Corporate Training Programs – For Those Interested in Staff Training
KAI Language School designs special programs to meet the demands and needs of general companies and businesses, as well as those with special areas such as IT engineers, marketing staff and corporate managers who wish to acquire the necessary Japanese skills in a specialist field.
Procedures From Application to Course Completion
- Meeting to discuss content of course
- Level check (if participant has already undertaken some study)
- Course starts
- Course finishes
- Submission of a report
Click here to make an inquiry about Business Japanese Training for Corporate Clients.